Full Mass on Friday mornings and special Masses throughout the year
All students participate with classes rotating leadership responsibilities.
EYM – Eucharistic Youth Ministry
A regularly scheduled after school worship involving prayer, meditation and singing to the Lord centered around the Holy Eucharist. Open to all students in 1st – 8th grade.
Under the direction of OLMC Mercedarian Fathers, catholic boys in grades 3rd – 8th are invited to serve at the Altar of God.
Saint Agnes Sodality
Girls in 6th-8th help on Saturday to prepare the church for Sunday's Mass.
THE EUCHARISTIC YOUTH OF MERCY MOVEMENT
The Eucharistic Youth of Mercy Movement is a Mercedarian Movement proper of the Religious Institute of Mercedarian Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament founded in Mexico City on March 25, 1910 by the Servant of God, Maria del Refugio Aquilar y Torres.
The Eucharistic Youth of Mercy Movement (E.Y.M.) is directed to our students in all our schools throughout America and Europe.
The general objective of the Movement is to provide the youth of a Christian formation founded on Christ, the redeemer of men, in order to become free men and women capable of building a new world of peace and freedom where God is the center of our lives.
What specifically do we do during the time dedicated to E.Y.M?
- MEDITATE a passage from the Bible which is read and commented upon or they are led through a guided meditation.
- PRAY. Silent Prayer: This is the most important moment during the entire time. This is the student's time to get into "heart to heart" contact with Jesus in his Eucharistic Mystery. Oral Prayer: Depending on the time, we pray the whole Rosary or only some decades.
- BENEDICTION (Blessing with the Blessed Sacrament by one of the priests).
Everyone is welcome to pray with us...Catholics, non-Catholics, Parents, Guardians, Everyone!
- The students meet twice a month on Thursdays (a day dedicated to the Eucharist in the Church). Grades 1-3 on the first and third Thursday of the month.
- Grades 4-8 on the second and fourth Thursday of the month.